Saturday, May 13, 2017

goodbye!

hello! if you have been following my blog, you'll know that i haven't posted in a long time. you may have known me as koshibii/cristallised, however, i have decided to change my name. you see, i have never been really attached to any of my usernames. this one, however, i feel very attached to. here is a list of reasons why i must quit:

  1. i'm not interested anymore. this blog was started for fun, and i thought i could keep up with my strict every-other-day post schedule. however, i soon lost interest in blogging, youtube, and even animal jam itself after a while.
  2. it doesn't fit with my schedule. i have had a really busy school year, and lots of homework. if i blogged every other day, i wouldn't sleep. (well, i don't anyway, but that's a medical reason.)
  3. my youtube isn't animal jam-themed anymore, so why should i keep up this blog? i changed my channel to an art one, and i still enjoy animal jam a lot, i just don't see the point of making videos about it if i don't enjoy making them. i love art with all my heart, and i know i can keep up a steady schedule (mostly) with an art channel.
sad to see me go?
i'm not completely gone! you can follow me on google+, and you can subscribe to me on youtube!
here are the links:
youtube
google+

i still love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment